Re: [OM] Future ADITL events -> voting

Subject: Re: [OM] Future ADITL events -> voting
From: "Windrim, Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:19:05 -0000
Hi All,

my vote for the next theme would be for Abstract.

As I've already said, though, the narrower the range of applicable shooting
dates, the less likely it is that I'll get the chance to participate.

Meanwhile, I'm off to Venice shortly. I'm travelling light:

OM4
85/2
50/1.8
24/2.8
Hoods for all 3 lenses
Circular polariser
81B
smallish Velbon tripod.
cable release
Velvia & EBX

Wish me luck! (Figuratively that is, no need to reply :-)

-Brian

PS. The worrying part is that I'm going with a New Zealander. After
what the All-Blacks did to Italy in the Rugby World Cup (104 to 3),
we'll be lucky if they let us into the country.