Re: [OM] Travel Kit was, Future ADITL events -> voting

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel Kit was, Future ADITL events -> voting
From: "Dave Bulger" <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:17:23 -0600
> ===Meanwhile, I'm off to Venice shortly. I'm travelling light:
>
> OM4
> 85/2
> 50/1.8
> 24/2.8
> Hoods for all 3 lenses
> Circular polariser
> 81B
> smallish Velbon tripod.
> cable release
> Velvia & EBX====
>
> Sounds like my standard pack except
> I have a 28mm and an OM 1 and 2.
> Also a T20 flash.
>
> My question to the group is this,
> how many of you depend on one body (camera that is)
> and how many always carry a back up?
> I carry a back up 990f the time.

For snapshot stuff, I'll take only one body.  If I'm going out specifically
to shoot, I'll definitely take two and sometimes three bodies.  Not only do
they provide backup in case one gets sick, I can shoot BW in one & C41 in
another, etc.

At least until Olympus comes out with a light-tight, removeable back for the
OMs!

Not holding my breath...

Dave