Re: [OM] need lens!/now where is Santa Fe?

Subject: Re: [OM] need lens!/now where is Santa Fe?
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:42:45 -0600
Good for you, Garth - a large fraction of US citizens aren't even aware
that New Mexico is one of the United States.  Their ignorance provides
an unending source of humor for a monthly feature in New Mexico
Magazine.  Breathtakingly
beautiful state.  I'm fortunate that business takes me there often, and
that a small kit of OM gear is easy to take along.

Gary Edwards
(Arlington, Texas - Texas, which, as a Republic, claimed Santa Fe)