[OM] Albany, NY???

Subject: [OM] Albany, NY???
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 20:03:05 -0600
Zuikoids:

I'll be in the Albany, New York area for the next couple weeks.  Anybody
interested in getting together for an Olyfest?  So far I'm zero for three
for actually meeting anyone other than Joel Wilcox, who basically is my
neighbor on this globe.  I don't bite--honest!

Have Olympus, will travel!

Flying in and out of LaGuardia (is that a creature that we filter out of
our water?).  I'll let anybody in particular know my schedule if desired.
Denton, you game?

Ken Norton