Re: [OM] Olympus equipment for sale on the Web.

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus equipment for sale on the Web.
From: Richard Ross <rhdesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 09:28:05 +0000
Brian Gray wrote:

>The following advert has appeared (for sale) - I have not connection with
>the advertiser.

Thanks for the info.  However, a word of warning.  I responded to a
previous ad of his in uk.rec.photo about a month ago and we arranged that
he would call me when he got to London so we could meet.  He never did.
And another member of this list has had a similar experience.  IMHO, he's a
time waster.

Cheers
Richard

Richard Ross