Re: [OM] ... irritating lug....

Subject: Re: [OM] ... irritating lug....
From: "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 19:22:55 +0800

>The first time I sent a Winder 2 into Olympus America for servicing they
>returned it with the strap connector cut off.  I was perplexed since I
didn't
>ask for that to be done,

Did U ask why they cut it off ?

...>but soon found it was much better for my big hands.
>I suspect this was designed by smaller hands than mine.

I am small built, but when the flash and lens and winder all comes together,
its rather heavy and the natural thing to do is to tilt the gear at 45
degrees such that the entire weight rests on the ball of your palm, that's
where the pain sets in due to the lug.

Rgds
TMLee