Re: RV: [OM] Travel Kit

Subject: Re: RV: [OM] Travel Kit
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:07:28 EST
In a message dated 11/8/99 7:45:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, WKato@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I _would_ like to own a 90/2 macro but it would upset my 49mm filter scheme.

What happened to all the Zuikoholics around here? The obvious answer to
Warren's dilemma is for him to purchase a set of Zuikos with 55mm filter
threads. Get those f/2 wides, Warren! Don't forget the 100/2... and the
200/4... then there's the 50/2 Macro...

Of course you need to keep your 49mm set of lenses, too. For when you want to
travel light.

I'm so disappointed in everyone...

Paul One-bag-filled-with-49mm-Zuikos-and-one-filled-with-55mm-Zuikos Schings