Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM40/PC and Winder 2 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) OM40/PC and Winder 2 -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 16:32:22 -0500
Hmm.. I have two M'2's that don't auto-advance to the first frame on my 4ti. I
hadn't even realized they could/should until this thread started. I never see
the two arrows for auto-advance.  I wonder if something is wrong with my camera,
or, less likely, both motors. All other MD functions work. Any suggestions?

>>> <Pauls0627@xxxxxxx> 11/09/99 12:26pm >>>
In a message dated 11/9/99 2:10:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> John Hermanson wrote
>  >...The extra contact (like the OM-G) provides auto
>  >wind to the first frame after the back is closed...
>
>  Amazing news, I must try that. There's no mention of it in the OM-40
>  instruction book in the section on winders/motor drives, I've just checked.

This only works with the MD2, not with the winders or the MD1.

Paul Schings