Re: [OM] Zion NP photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Zion NP photo shoot
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:18:50 EST

> For Zion NP, I'd just stay in St. George or Hurricane.  Probably no need
for

>  reservations - lots of motel options, ranging from inexpensive Motel 6 to
> the
>  more plush Best Western.

The Day's Inn in Hurricane is clean and cheap.

The view from Angel's Landing in Zion is spectacular.  My friend told me lets
hike there so I thought we're along the Virgin River so I was expecting a
boat landing. Why are we hiking away from the water, Steve, I asked?  Why
we're going up there. I about died but did make it to the top. You will need
both of your hands to grab the chains and someway to carry your tripod
vertically so it doesn't catch on the rocks.

Enjoy.

Warren