[OM] Lens Fungus

Subject: [OM] Lens Fungus
From: George Bernabe <gbernab1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:20:13 -0500
I have just sent two lenses to KEH for sale and was surprised to learn
that one of them had fungus in the lens.  My questions are as follows.

1.  Does fungus coat the lens elements uniformly because I didn't notice
any "specks" of fungus?

2.  Anybody have any recent purchases of new lenses come down with
fungus because now I'm afraid my new lenses are at risk?

3.  What measures can I take to prevent fungus from attacking my lenses?

Thanks.