Re: [OM] <no subject>

Subject: Re: [OM] <no subject>
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:05:48 EST
In a message dated 11/09/1999 3:53:53 PM EST, christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> Went flying today over Yorkshire and there was proof positive that God
> provides us with a a beautiful world.

>We (my navigator and I) let down to low level ( not below 250ft) just to the
north of >Harrogate after having dropped 2 practice  bombs......

Hey Chris, I'm really surprised that some tree-hugger didn't point out the
contradiction you posed---- On the one hand you're admiring the beautiful
world.... and on the other hand you just dropped two practice BOMBS on that
beautiful world...<silly giggle>  <ducking 27mm cannon shells>.......

Seriously folks-
Q: What's the difference between a Mechanical Engineer and a Civil Engineer?

A: A Mechanical Engineer builds weapons and a Civil Engineer builds targets!

Cheers!
George S.