Re: [OM] Reveries over Yorkshire

Subject: Re: [OM] Reveries over Yorkshire
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:42:18 -0800
Gary Edwards wrote:

> I have often been thankful that I took up photography, even when I didn't
> have a
> camera along.  Photography has certainly taught me to SEE and enjoy the visual
> poetry of experiences such as the one Chris described.  Why, just the other
> day I
> was out on a site survey, enjoying the magnificent view below me as the light
> turned
> golden and wishing I had my OM-4T and 85 f/2.  Just as I was about to remark
> on it
> to my companion, some crazed Limey in a homely old bomber bounced us and durn
> near
> blew the doors off our helicopter.  Looked like he thought he was flying a
> real jet,
> like a Charlie model F-16.  Certainly distracted me from the view...    ;-)
>
> Gary Edwards

The last time I was hanging around our local airfield an original old
bird came to visit ....the same brand and era as that in which Guy
Gibson won a Victoria Cross in May 1943. .... Chris will know the
history!

http://persweb.direct.ca/jahudson/LB01.jpg
http://persweb.direct.ca/jahudson/LB02.jpg
http://persweb.direct.ca/jahudson/LB03.jpg
http://persweb.direct.ca/jahudson/LB04.jpg

LB03 is a full uncropped frame with a 135/2.8.

The files are 30.8 / 17.9 / 33.6 / 24.8 kbs large

jh