Re: [OM] Reveries over Yorkshire

Subject: Re: [OM] Reveries over Yorkshire
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:14:58 +0100
Gary

Did you see whether there was a UHF aerial forward of the fin - or a gold
canopy? ;-) - because that's how you tell a F16C from an A-model.

No, I would have no qualms about flying those lovely little jets around the
desert and canyons - all as part of the Master Plan of course... I would agree
to walk as many hours as I flew.

Just dreaming...

Chris

~~ ><>