[OM] Re: OM2000 (was "The New Kid On The Block")

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2000 (was "The New Kid On The Block")
From: Norm <normc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:59:05 +0000
Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could have bought and junked a couple of 2000's for less than the
upkeep on my other OM's over the last 9 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of the reasons I've become such a fan of the 2000.  For
my kind of photography it does what I need.  I was sceptical of its
durability at first but so far so good.  If it gets dropped off some

hilllside or dunked in the sea, a new replacement can happen
immediately, rather than having to hunt for and save for a used OM
with a spot meter.  Besides, I'd rather spend any spare money (live
in hope!) on lenses rather than bodies.  But if anyone ever hears of
Olympus discontinuing the 2000, let me know? I'd be tempted to snap
up a spare or two.

Regards

Norm.