Re: [OM] (OT) Developer Question

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Developer Question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:29:58 EST
In a message dated 11/12/1999 5:17:42 AM EST, I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> I'd say if it's not gone brown and still flows freely then it's probably
>  OK.

OK, thanks. Yes, the bag still feels like it should, all soft, loose powder
inside, but I haven't opened one, I'll do that and see. I'm not developing my
own stuff right now, so I thought I'd just grab them if they were still good
and offer them to whoever could use them, after all, it is fairly expensive,
and there's gotta be something like 30 bags here.

Regards,
George S.