[OM] Zukio Basics: (Was Cosina OM2000)

Subject: [OM] Zukio Basics: (Was Cosina OM2000)
From: Jim Lawler <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:44:28 -0600
Thanks to all for your helpful replies.

I am about 99.7 0ecided on the OM2000 body. 0.3 0ecided on a new
OM4Ti
The low rating for the 4Ti comes from my need to _learn_ more about what
I can do
with a camera vs. what a camera can do for me, and the difference in
cost is a
huge factor (to my wife!))

If I could get just a little more direction from the list I would be
most appreciative.

I would love the URL for a good FAQ on (Zukio) lenses. One geared to the
new
user if possible. And possibly, to be given a basic understanding of
some
fundamentals, such as why would a person choose a 50/1.4 lens over a
50/1.8 or
vise versa, other that the obvious light gathering capacity of one over
the
other.

Thanks again to all!

Jim