RE: [OM] Utah pictures I

Subject: RE: [OM] Utah pictures I
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:04:23 -0600
Ron,

Thanks!  Looking at the sky shots now, I'm thinking they're over-polarized,
i.e. too unnaturally blue.  It's my nature to turn everything up to '11'
when given the opportunity to do so, but in this case the effect is less
than desireable.  I'm going to Zion next month, so I'll try '9' instead.
 <g>

If you ever do make it out to Antelope Canyon, I'd suggest contacting Roger
Ekis re the tour.  An outside tour company is required -- canyon is on
Navajo territory, and they don't let anyone other than tour companies they
have an arrangement with enter the canyon.  Nice guy, extremely interested
in your experience and satisfaction, gets you there before the 50 other
photographers, knows when to give advice on shooting the canyon and when to
shut up, shows you where the beams come through and at what time, etc.
 He's been shooting the canyon for years and knows (and shares) just about
everything you'll need to know.

No, I'm not affiliated nor buddies with Roger.  Just giving a
recommendation to a quality-concious vendor.  An increasingly rare find
these days.

Dave