Re: [OM] geee whizzz... me tooo....was ....OM karma is a GOOD thing!

Subject: Re: [OM] geee whizzz... me tooo....was ....OM karma is a GOOD thing!
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:41:37 EST

> anyway, I checked and found nothing else (disapointment) in the cases for my
>  16fisheye (also from the same guy) and my 35shift with a good condition
>  case....
>
>  which makes me wonder now.... are there supposed to be hoods for these 2
>  lenses ?

The 35mm shift uses the same hood as for the 21/3.5 but where to find one?
And of course the 16mm hood is interchangeable for a 1956 Buick hubcap :-)
Check your 16mm because mine has no filter threads on it. My 16mm lens cap is
always falling off (exposing the "soft" easily scratchable glass); does
anyone have a better solution for this cap?

Warren