Re: [OM] Utah pictures I

Subject: Re: [OM] Utah pictures I
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:42:35 -0500
Thanks for the tip!  We hope to get out that way from Beantown in the
future.  With regard to the strong polarization, I think of it this way.  If
we had polarizers in our eyes that's what we'd see so why not go for it.  It
can turn an otherwise uninteresting photo into something special.
caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron & Mary Spolarich
www.mscollectibles.com