RE: [OM] Utah pictures I

Subject: RE: [OM] Utah pictures I
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:10:57 -0600
Acer,

Thanks!  The images are around 250K each.  JPG compression was at the low
end of the "High" quality in Photoshop 4.0.  Are the files too large?

I *believe* I used the unsharp mask on all pics, but might have hit
"sharpen" instead.

I've got to get w/George M. re scanning the Antelope Canyon shots -- my
prints are beautiful (much more detail, less contrast, etc.) but I can't
seem to translate that into a scan.  If I lower the contrast enough to
bring out the shadow detail then the blacks turn milky gray, which I hate.

ANY input on the photography or the scanning is welcome & appreciated!

Dave