[OM] c2500 slow auto focus?

Subject: [OM] c2500 slow auto focus?
From: Wayne Shumaker <wayne@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:22:52 -0500
I was at the camera store the other day checking out the latest Oly
digital camera, the c2500. The store was using alkalines and the
battery indictor was low. The auto focus seemed very slow to me, it
searched close to infinity and then back before it locked. Is this
normal for this camera? Or is it the low battery? It seemed very slow
to me. If it is this slow, I would be very hesitant to purchase one.

Wayne
Hopkinton, MA (usa)