Re: [OM] Upstate NY OlyFest

Subject: Re: [OM] Upstate NY OlyFest
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:42:31 -0800
It's a Oly world after all.

During my trip to Hawaii, we visited the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
On the return trp on the shuttle boat, I noticed the fellow next to me had
an OM-2 around his neck.  We chatted and guess what? Yup, he's a list
member. From Australia.  Mark Staiger. Hi, Mark!

We didn't have the opportunity to do any more as our baby was, let's say, a
bit on the disgruntled side at that time, and also, we had taken a cab from
the airport to see Arizona and we had to get back cause our flight was in 1
1/2 hours.

It was pretty cool though to meet someone from the list like that. What're
the chances?

George