[OM] Vs: Olympus lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] Vs: Olympus lenses for sale
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:01:45 +0100
> As I have some Olympus equipment in duplicates, I have some lenses for
sale.
> All are in good condition. If you live far from Denmark, this is probably
not very interesting, as shipping costs might be too high, but if you live
in Northern Europe, I don't think the costs should deter anyone from
buying.

> All prices are in Danish Kroner (DKK) and do not include shipping costs.
>
> As I want satisfied customers only, all buyers are given a month to
return the item and get the money back, if they are not satisfied.

> I also have cameras I want to sell (OM 10, OM 1 N, OM 2, OM 2N), but I
have to check they are OK, before I let them go on sale. So at the moment,
these are not for sale, but if you might be interested, let me know.
The cameras will be sold for reasonable prices, too.

> The lenses for sale are:
>
> 100 mm/2.8,  DKK 900
>
> 35-70 mm /3.5-4.5 (the very compact zoom lens), DKK 1.000
>
> 200 mm/4, as new, with case, DKK 1.000

135 mm/3.5, DKK 400

All lenses come with original Olympus front and back caps and lens shades.
> If your are interested in one or more of these lenses, let me hear from
you soon, as I plan to have an ad in a magazine next week or so.