Re: [OM] c2500 slow auto focus?

Subject: Re: [OM] c2500 slow auto focus?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:00:44 EST
In a message dated 11/16/1999 2:07:06 PM EST, wayne@xxxxxx writes:

> I was at the camera store the other day checking out the latest Oly
>  digital camera, the c2500. The store was using alkalines

I don't have enough experience handling one, but my work just purchased a
C2000 and if you keep the color screen on and use the camera, alkalines (and
also the Olympus rechargables) will die IN TWENTY MINUTES! A major drag if
you ask me.
Just something to consider when considering going digital. And we lament
excessive battery drain of some of our OMs!

George S.