RE: [OM] Utah pictures I

Subject: RE: [OM] Utah pictures I
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:54:25 +0000
After you have been on-line, go back and have a look at your Netscape cache
directory with photoshop ;-)

I'm lazy and usually use ACDsee for this as it makes browsing the cache for
images,
and then viewing them, much easier than PS.

One reason PS may seem more refined than Netscape is that there is a good
chance it
has been set up for gama correction - a niecety Netscape lacks.

Giles