[OM] multiple short exposures or one long one?

Subject: [OM] multiple short exposures or one long one?
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 19:10:54 -0800 (PST)
All I've read on the net about photo-ing the Leonids indicates multiple
short exposures, <10minutes. Why not one long one from sunset to sunrise?
Please RSVP! by CC-ing to email, cutting out the 90minute turnover of the
mailing list.

FWIW, as I speak, ye trusty OM1n and 28/3.5 G.Zuiko at f:8 are sitting on
bulb on the roof of my house, facing east despite cloud cover. As soon as
it clears, I'll start a new frame (clouds reflecting nasty sodium vapor
lamps...)

Still didn't hear any responses on defocusing slightly. Anything anyone
can say would be much obliged.

Oh, before tomorrow, any film recommmendations? Currently on SensiaII
400ASA; lenses <28mm and films >400ASA recommended by either DrSky or one
of the NASA pages.

Thanks to all, and happy shooting weather too!

/Acer V
--
Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash         <http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01>

PS, www.weather.com says no rain Wed night here :-)