Re: [OM] Cosina 2000 (was "OM2000"(was "The New Kid On The Block"))

Subject: Re: [OM] Cosina 2000 (was "OM2000"(was "The New Kid On The Block"))
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:53:25 +0100
Joel Wilcox wrote:

> I can use it alongside my OM-2S and OM-4T with
> complete confidence that the results will be indistinguishable.
>
> I realize that you did not specifically indict the OM2000 as a "crappy"
> camera. But the informal logic of "I had a bad Cosina experience, therefore
> the OM2000 is a bad camera" would be an easy but incorrect inference.  So
> far as I can tell at least.

Joel,
as you own and use an OM2000, what is your impression about its quality
compared to an OM-10? What I am thinking of is the build quality - if there are
any plastic things inside like the OM-10?
Will the OM2000 suffer from *some kind of* "sticky magnet problem" in the
future? After all, the camera is quite new on market. What will it perform in
lets say 10 years from now?

Just wondering.

--
Regards/