Re: [OM] GIMP software for Win98

Subject: Re: [OM] GIMP software for Win98
From: pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:40:38 +0100
Yeah...Netscape has a habit to do that.  Tell you what, since Netscape
is quite a cool browser, try using this technique.  Create a batch file
to copy the contents of your User folder in the netscape folder, and
perhaps set it as a scheduled task daily, for example.

That way, each day it will update the backup of your mail directory, and
when it 'burps' you'll have the proverbial alkaseltzer ready!! (i don't
know how to spell alka.. whatever.. sorry!)

regards

konrad