Re: [OM] Last chance for 14mm and 3volt battery holder found.

Subject: Re: [OM] Last chance for 14mm and 3volt battery holder found.
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:23:42 EST
In a message dated 11/18/99 12:12:20 PM Central Standard Time,
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What's the price on that lens?
I paid US$ 549.00. I had called B&H about once a month for the last six
months trying to get this lens. I got a flyer from B&H on Monday and, to my
surprise, this lens in Oly and other manual focus mounts was listed in the
closeout section. Dirk quoted US$ 439.00. I wish this were true. $549.00 is a
lot to pay for a Sigma, but I'm a big fan of wide angle lenses and I figured
this would be my last chance to get a 14mm rectilinear lens for my OM's. Gary
Faulkenberry