[OM] Ultra wides

Subject: [OM] Ultra wides
From: Clyde Soles <csoles@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:23:00 -0700
$549.00 is a
lot to pay for a Sigma, but I'm a big fan of wide angle lenses and I figured
this would be my last chance to get a 14mm rectilinear lens for my OM's.

How does this compare with other ultra wides in coverage? IIRC, not all 14s, 15s, or 16s (such as Canon, Nikkor, Sigma, Tokina, Zuiko) give the same angle of coverage due to the way different companies do their calculations. Has anyone seen a review or done any side-by-side testing?

Too bad this is only in Fmount
http://www.coastalopt.com/fish.htm

Clydeorama Photo Gallery
http://home.rmi.net/~csoles/index.htm