video card/monitor doing justice to image was Re: [OM] scanners for dumm

Subject: video card/monitor doing justice to image was Re: [OM] scanners for dummies
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:38:23 -0800 (PST)
>>>In terms of actual time, it's very quick, once you're used to it.  And
in fact, the only reason some people see "little gain" in the finished
product is because they're also viewing the finished product on mediocre
monitors or with mediocre video cards (or both).  Makes a *big*
difference.<<<

A-ha. Mind rating my rig at home (which, ironically, is NOT what I use to
see images online as there's no ISP at home yet...and don't get me started
on the utter crap hardware at school): 17" Sony MultiScan 200ES, 16Mb
NVidia RIVA TNT card.

/Acer V
--
Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash         <http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01>