Re: [OM] new user

Subject: Re: [OM] new user
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 18:48:10 -0500
If you can find a good one, I'd suggest looking for the 100 F2.  Far
superior than the 2.8 and a beautiful piece of glass.  So much brighter for
these aging eyes.  I purchased a mint- for just under $500 US.  I had to
look at several though before finding a good one.  I normally do not make
used lense purchases sight unseen.  I prefer to see with my own eyes.  But
in this instance, I broke the rules and purchased the lense from B&H.

I should also suggest Paul Van Tuyl, Olympus Guy.  Paul is an honest,
reputable Olympus dealer that I've "invested" in.  I recently purchased a
24mm F2 from him.  He sells only EX+ to mint equipment.  Took it out today
in Beantown up in the Beacon Hill area to shoot under low light.  You just
can't beat the fast glass.  I wholeheartedly suggest you save your money and
purchase the best.  It's a great investment and money well spent.  Ron
caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron & Mary Spolarich
www.mscollectibles.com