[OM] Re: Adaptall for OM4t

Subject: [OM] Re: Adaptall for OM4t
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:20:04 -0500 (EST)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys.  I asked this question some time back, and was told that a long
thread on this topic lurked in the archives.  If it does, however, I can't
find it.  I've just bought a Tamron SP 90 (the earlier one, with 49mm
filter size, in honor of Olympus!), and I want to get the right
Adaptall:  ie. the one that won't ruin my OM4t.  Which one is that,
precisely?  (And does anyone have one to sell, or to trade for the Pentax
mount that came with it?)

Thanks in advance,

Doug Cooper