Re: [OM] offtopic: a good astropic resource

Subject: Re: [OM] offtopic: a good astropic resource
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:09:44 -0500
Yes, Acer, you have stumbled across the website of one of the finest astro
shooters around, Jerry Lodriguss.  There are many others, and a rather
robust private mailing list similar to this one.  Since this is sufficiently
OT for the majority, has absolutely no SUV content, and other then the OM-1
being the astro shooters body of choice, no OM value, please send me private
email and I'll share my collection of URL's and subscription info to APML.