[OM] Update on my Gear-for-Sale page

Subject: [OM] Update on my Gear-for-Sale page
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:44:15 -0500
I've updated and corrected some broken/incorrect links on my Olympus Gear For Sale page at http://www.skipwilliams.com/Olympus_Gear_For_Sale.htm. It's not perfect, just a tool that I used sometimes when the Zuiko disease sets in and I need a fix. (Like the "need" for that 50/1.2 I just bought)

Here's the into comment:

Comments - My site grades are purely subjective and are my own. I've tried to include direct links to the Olympus pages where the site will allow. Most "A" sites are updated often and have a large, multipage Olympus Inventory. "B" sites have a moderate inventory (>25-30 bodies/lenses) or all their stuff is run-of-the-mill (like OM-1 or OM-2, 50/1.8, 28/3.5, 75-150/4, 135/2.8, etc). "C" sites either have very small inventories (<10 items), or their site looks like it's not updated often, or they have some other reason to be on my s**t list like real high prices or poor service. I don't list sites that have really bad reputations, like CCC in NYC. Anyway, I don't look at "C" sites often.

If anyone has any good sources for updates, please forward them on.

Skip