[OM] For Sale: OM4t and lenses

Subject: [OM] For Sale: OM4t and lenses
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:09:40 -0500 (EST)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's considered good form, I'm told, to offer OM equipment up to the list
before putting it on ebay, so here goes:

I'm selling an OM4t Black, a Zuiko 24/2.8, and a Zuiko 50/3.5
macro.  Also the appropriate SCA module for the Metz flash system.

All in ex++ condition; optical and mechanical performance superb.

Make me an offer.  I'd prefer to sell it as a group, but I suppose I'll
entertain the idea of splitting it up.

I'd consider trading for a 4x5 field camera (or something exotic; again,
make me an offer).

Douglas Cooper
visigoth@xxxxxxxx