[OM] ring flash for people? -Reply

Subject: [OM] ring flash for people? -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 14:40:41 -0500
This isn't crazy at all, in fact it's one of the uses ring flashes are touted
for. You can use it as the primary flash, or in conjunction with others. I use a
Sunpak DX8R on a 4-T or OM-PC with a dedicated OM TTL module, shoiuld work on a
2n as well.

>>> "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/23/99 10:59am >>>
Hey, i have a crazy idea. Can you make nice portraits of people (and I
guess animals too) with a ring flash? is there an oly ring flash that
will work with the ttl metering in my om-2n?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright