RE: [OM] More OM stuff

Subject: RE: [OM] More OM stuff
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:13:18 -0500
I stopped in Columbus, OH today to check on some items for some folks at
Midwest Photo.  Unfortunately, the guy I needed to see had left for the day.
I was able to look a little bit at the items, but didn't spend a lot of time
there.
There is one individual on this list that for sure wants the 80 macro and
another wants the 65-115 tube.
Still in the store are a 100 2.8($130 firm), a 28 3.5, Winder 1, and a
75-150.  I will be back there on Dec. 6th....

Also, I stopped in Columbus Camera while I was in town.  They had just
received an OM1mD, black -looked VERY nice.
Had a mercury battery in it and seemed to work well.  Also had a 50 3.5
macro, MC; a 75-150; a T20 flash in excellent condition; and ...an Olympus
2x TC.  Think the price on the TC was $150 or so.  No, I didn't buy it, I'm
short of cash right now.
Columbus Camera has items on eBay, the stinkers.  But, let me know if you're
interested, I'll try talking to the owner.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx