Re: [OM] Millenium Fantasy Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Millenium Fantasy Revisited
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:56:06 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
>Well somebody has scooped my idea of going to Tonga or Fiji to take
the first
>sunrise photos of the new millenium. Islands magazine is going to have
an
>article about being in the first place to experience the new
millenium. So,
>of course, to have some lead time for editorializing and printing,
they took
>their millenium photo already in March 1999. Its no fun when others
cheat.

I don't think the sunrise is going to be all that different 8 months
later, unless the ET's come down in thier mothership to take the chosen
ones away, like that little voice in the back of my head keeps telling
me, and don't ask me about who the chosen ones are, if you have to ask,
then you aren't one, of course the voices are screaming at me now, they
are going to take over very soon, I can feel it, yeah, the vibe is
getting stronger, stronger yet, and I can hear them singing, singing a
song from nursery school, "Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little
lamb, Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as snow"//.........

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright