Re: [OM] How temporarily sign off list?

Subject: Re: [OM] How temporarily sign off list?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 19:44:14 +0000
Send a message like the one you did send and hope the list administrator
notices it and takes pity on you ;-)

Giles

PS  to su*bscribe or uns*ubscribe from the list send a message to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  with the words    su*bscribe olympus  or
uns*ubscribe olympus    in the message body ( without the asterisks )