RE: [OM] Foot required for T20

Subject: RE: [OM] Foot required for T20
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:57:55 -0500
Wayne,
Midwest Photo has a non-working T20.  Won't show charged light, but I can
hear it whine.  Foot is in good shape. Store was asking $15, but that was
before I found it didn't work.  I will be back there again on Dec. 6th if
you'd like me to see about picking it up.  I can also call and have it held,
figure ~$5-$10.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

I have obtained a T20 with a broken foot, but seems to be working ok apart
from that.  Does anyone have an otherwise un*serviceable T20 with a good
foot they would like to get rid of ?