[OM] Monkey Business

Subject: [OM] Monkey Business
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 23:31:55 +0100
I've downloaded Koko's self-portrait, unmirrored it, undistorted it into its
original dimensions and retouched the false copyright notices (of course *Koko*
has the copyrights if he made the picture) and put it on my OM-1 page, at the
bottom:

http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/bodygroup/om1.htm

The image quality is very poor, so it's hard to tell if it is an OM-1 or OM-2,
but
I think it's the latter since I don't see a Mirror Unlock Lever. There is a
Motor
Drive 1 attached, and possibly also an M.18V Grip (Koko is holding to it with
his
left hand). But what is the spiral cord that comes from the Motor Drive or Grip?
It is not a Relay Cord - they are not spiral and can't be mounted either when
the
Grip is installed. I think what we've got here is called fraud, aka The Monkey
Conspiracy. The Grip was probably modified to allow remote control. At the
moment
Koko held the camera in the right position, someone could push the button. Oh
well, I just _knew_ it takes more to take a good self portrait than just an ape.
Oh, and by the  way, this is _not_ my submission for ADITL3 ;)

H@nz (who doesn't care too much for bananas)