[OM] Zuiko 28-48 Zoom And 500mm For Sale On Astromart

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 28-48 Zoom And 500mm For Sale On Astromart
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:59:00 -0600
If anyone is interested, there is a Zuiko 28-48 Zoom lens and a Zuiko
500mm for sale on AstroMart, (a telescope & accessories classified page)
http://www.astromart.com/.

The owner is asking $140 for the 28-48. I have no idea if this is a good
price or what the condition of the lense is. I have no connection with
the owner. He has a Zuiko 500mm for sale for $375 as well. Sounds like
new condition.

Since I have no cash left, I'm not interested myself. But if anyone else
is, the links are below.

Zuiko 28-48 Zoom lens for $140:
http://www98.pair.com/rfields/cgi-bin/astronomy/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=25499&exact_match=on&photo_size=full

Zuiko 500mm for sale for $375: