RE: [OM] RE: Bounce Grip 2

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: Bounce Grip 2
From: "Ben Poels" <poelsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 20:46:22 -0500
Thanks for all the replies, they have been very helpful.
It looks like I will have to purchase a TTL auto cord T as
I use the BG2 with an OM2n - anyone have one for sale?
Donald said "with the power switch of the gun on".
Say what - my BG2 does not have a power switch.
Maybe mine is an older version of the BG2?
One last question - what is the three prong rectangular
outlet used for (it's on the side of the grip where the hand strap
attaches). Is it an AC adapter plug-in?

Wiliam - thanks for the welcome but I have actually been around for
a few years. Mostly lurking and learning.

Ben Poels
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario