Re: [OM] Scanners & films

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanners & films
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:24:01 -0700
Good Morning Alan and all;

Please do not blame ALL one-hour labs.  True, many are chain operations,
many are operated by unskilled/untrained help, BUT NOT ALL.

I do not know where your are physically located, but try several or if
you are in a city or town with a college or university, try the labs
they use. Generally they are equiped with equipment and trained
personnel to handle and treat film carefully and provide services that
you would not expect.

If something is really critical, please contact me, and perhaps I can
help with the problem.

Even though I have heard lots of HORROR stories, I cannot believe that
we are the only careful lab in the country.  I would be happy to
describe our procedures and services to you in a private or public
email.

Best Wishes, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography & 1-hour
213 Grand Av.,
Laramie, Wy., 82070

307-742-7597  M-F 8am-5:30PM Mountain Time
mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx  (home email)(most reliable)
mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (work email)(sometimes goofy)
please try both and I will be sure to receive it.