[OM] BG2 and T32 power switches... (was BG2)

Subject: [OM] BG2 and T32 power switches... (was BG2)
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:00:29 -0000
    Ben,

            forgive me for not being clearer on this; the BG2 has no power
switch, it doesn't need one. The power switch on your T32 activates both the
cells in the flashgun and the cells in the BG2. Even when there ARE no cells
in the BG2.

    There was an earlier BG, the plain old BG (I love that Oly logic), which
was for the Quick Auto 310, not the T series flashes. Looking at the
pictures in my OM1n manual from the mid seventies, it looks pretty much the
same hardware.

    I also apologise for not having set my mail client for plain text; being
a digest subscriber, it takes a while to notice these things... Ooops.

    Donald.