[OM] focusing screen?

Subject: [OM] focusing screen?
From: "Lou Riina" <lriina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:53:50 -0500
Dear all:
 Happy Thanksgiving
Pardon my elementary questions but......When I look through my OM1N
Viewfinder the subject is often very dark and the light meter is hard to
see. Also there are several marks present. The circle that one focuses
within is also hard to see clearly.  Is this the focusing screen mentioned
in previous recent emails and can it be changed and if so what is
recommended for my macro/portrait medical work?
Lou