RE: [OM] Scanning Res for Web

Subject: RE: [OM] Scanning Res for Web
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:47:11 -0500
Joel: That's exactly what I was looking for - someone to hold my hand!
Seriously, I've been experimenting with the resolution setting.  The default
setting on the Nikon LS-30 is 1350 with a max of 2700.  But with the 1350
setting, I was generating TIFF files around 27K.  Adobe PS5.5 was balking
when I used the "Save for Web" feature resulting in a "unable to process"
command.  That's when I dropped the res down to 110. I'll certainly try your
method.  Thanks again, Ron