RE: [OM] coatings

Subject: RE: [OM] coatings
From: "Ángel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:52:57 +0100
No, the colour reflection of the 35 f 2 H Zuiko ( Silver nose) are the same
of the  multi-coated  lenses of the first generation engraved "Zuiko MC".
(Also the black nose lenses). I guess this green/aquamarine colour that you
refer is only on the lenses with the last generation multi-coating,
generaly engraved only "Zuiko".

But, as you know, sometimes, two lenses of the same focal lengh engraved on
the same way and with differents serial numbers have  differents colour
reflections. (For instance two lenses  "Zuiko MC" or two lenses  "Zuiko" ).

Ángel Lobo
CUENCA (Spain)