Re: [OM] Gamex Battery Cells

Subject: Re: [OM] Gamex Battery Cells
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:02:39 -0800
The short of it is they test out at 1.48 volts instead of 1.35 volts that
mercury cells should be, proving that they are not mercury cells, but
instead relabeled cells of another kind.
These cells caused a 1 stop + error in my OM1n, and my OM1.
If you would like more info regarding the seller, you can E-mail me off
list.
catmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

catmaster